How to Get Started
Easy Ways to Get Started:
- Contact us on-line: Register here for a consultation.
- Schedule an appointment that suits you. Once you register, you will then receive a brief questionnaire and a list of a few documents to bring with you. We will send those by mail, email or have our New Business Representative call you on the phone for answers, whichever method suits you best.That’s it!
- Hold a Video Conference: If you can’t come to the office or have co-decision makers who cannot come to the office, we will set up a Skype account for you and a meeting time to video consult.We have developed this system because we want to stay in contact with our ‘snowbird’ clients; and help family caregivers who are assisting older loved ones. But, it’s great for executives and business people that travel frequently.
Who Uses Video Consultations?
- Business and frequent leisure travelers
- Caregivers and fiduciaries of older adults
- Those with mobility issues
- Family planners where co-decision makers are geographically scattered
- Or just BUSY people!