Join RGA in the Fight Against COVID-19
COVID-19 has impacted all of our lives in a profound way. Some are unemployed, many of us are self-isolating at home, and most parents have become full-time teachers while still working full-time. At RGA, our team has felt the effects of the pandemic. COVID-19 has taken away some of our beloved clients and their family members. Even though the country is stabilizing and learning how to navigate this crisis, we still feel it’s our continued responsibility to provide help where we can. Since the stay-at-home order was enacted, we’ve been doing our part to stop the spread by working at full capacity from home. RGA has donated to charities whose only goal is to provide relief. Many of us feel powerless to this virus. But there is something we can do—something we should do. While we understand not everyone is able to contribute, we created a list of reputable charities that we’ve recently donated to in case you’re searching for ways to help.
- Unicef provides PPE to frontline workers, hygiene care to children facilities and health centers, and creates solutions — like educational radio broadcasts — to keep children safe, connected and learning in countries that have closed schools.
- Direct Relief provides relief for those impacted by COVID-19 in the US by providing medical supplies to hospitals and health facilities
- Water Mission provides relief that helps implements safe Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene solutions for people in developing countries and disaster areas affected by COVID-19
- CDC Foundation provides resources to help the CDC’s research and protection work against COVID-19 and potential vaccine creation
- Americares provides relief to Americans impacted by disasters.
- Meals on Wheels provides meals and other aid to seniors across America.
- Adopt a Classroom provides aid and supplies for classrooms. All donations made to their Disaster Relief Fund by April 30, 2020 will be disbursed to high-need schools impacted by COVID-19. Your gift will be directed as a grant to high-need educators to purchase supplies that mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
- American Red Cross provides a disaster workforce to help millions of people in the U.S. impacted by COVID-19 and other natural disasters.
P.S. Self-isolating is not how any of us imagined we’d spend the first half of 2020. Like us, you probably had plans to travel, cancelled important events, and miss spending time with friends and family. While most of us stay safe at home, there’s a “war” against Coronavirus outside. Preparing for this “war” is unlike anything we’ve done, because it’s hard to know what comes next. While so many things are out of our control right now, let’s take a hold of what is in our control! That’s why we created our free live webinar! We’ll discuss how this “war” will impact your retirement and future taxes. To learn more, click here.
LEARN WHAT RGA CAN DO FOR YOU!
Schedule your FREE financial strategy session now by clicking the button below!